- Extracting insights and actionable information from data requires a broad array of technology that can work with data efficiently, scalably , and cost-effectively.
- These services are powerful, flexible, and yet simple to use, enabling organizations to put their raw data to work quickly and easily.
- Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL.
- With Athena, there’s no need for complex extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs to prepare data for analysis.
- This makes it easy for anyone with SQL skills to quickly analyze large-scale datasets.
- Amazon EMR provides a managed Hadoop framework that makes it easy, fast, and cost effective to process vast amounts of data across dynamically scalable EC2 instances.
- It securely and reliably handles a broad set of big data use cases, including log analysis, web indexing, data transformations (ETL), machine learning, financial analysis, scientific simulation, and bioinformatics.
- Amazon CloudSearch is a managed service in the AWS Cloud that makes it simple and cost effective to set up, manage, and scale a search solution for the website or application.
- It supports 34 languages and popular search features such as highlighting, autocomplete, and geospatial search.
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elasticsearch for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring, and more.
- It is a fully managed service that delivers Elastic search’s easy-to-use APIs and real-time capabilities along with the availability, scalability, and security required by production workloads.
- Amazon Kinesis is a platform for streaming data on AWS, offering powerful services to make it easy to load and analyze streaming data
- It also provides the ability to build custom streaming data applications for specialized needs.
- It currently offers three services: Amazon Kinesis Firehose, Amazon Kinesis Analytics, and Amazon Kinesis Streams.
- AWS Data Pipeline is a web service that helps to reliably process and move data between different AWS compute and storage services, as well as on-premises data sources, at specified intervals.
- It is used to regularly access data where it’s stored, transform and process it at scale, and efficiently transfer the results to AWS services such as Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon EMR.
- Amazon QuickSight is a fast, cloud-powered business analytics service that makes it easy to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights from data.
- Using our cloud-based service one can easily connect to data, perform advanced analysis, and create stunning visualizations and rich dashboards that can be accessed from any browser or mobile device.