- AWS provides a variety of managed services to use with your applications.
- AWS Step Functions makes it easy to coordinate the components of distributed applications and microservices using visual workflows.
- It provides a graphical console to arrange and visualize the components of the application as a series of steps.
- Amazon Simple Workflow (Amazon SWF) helps developers build, run, and scale background jobs that have parallel or sequential steps.
- It is a fully-managed state tracker and task coordinator in the cloud.
- Amazon API Gateway is a fully managed service that makes it easy for developers to create, publish, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale.
- It handles all the tasks involved in accepting and processing up to hundreds of thousands of concurrent API calls, including traffic management, authorization and access control, monitoring, and API version management.
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder is media transcoding in the cloud.
- It is designed to be a highly scalable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective way for developers and businesses to convert (or transcode) media files from their source format into versions that will play back on devices like smartphones, tablets, and PCs.