- It is basically dedicated to solving cognitive problems commonly associated with human intelligence such as learning, problem solving and pattern recognition.
- Amazon AI services bring natural language understanding (NLU), automatic speech recognition (ASR), visual search and image recognition, text-to-speech (TTS), and machine learning (ML) technologies within the reach of every developer.
- Amazon Lex is a service for building conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text.
- Lex provides the advanced deep learning functionalities of automatic speech recognition (ASR) for converting speech to text, and natural language understanding (NLU) to recognize the intent of the text, to build applications with highly engaging user experiences and lifelike conversational interactions.
- Amazon Polly is a service that turns text into lifelike speech.
- It is an Amazon artificial intelligence (AI) service that uses advanced deep learning technologies to synthesize speech that sounds like a human voice.
- It includes 47 lifelike voices spread across 24 languages.
- Amazon Rekognition is a service that makes it easy to add image analysis to the applications.
- It is based on the same proven, highly scalable, deep learning technology developed by Amazon’s computer vision scientists to analyze billions of images daily for Prime Photos.
- Amazon Machine Learning (Amazon ML) is a service that makes it easy for developers of all skill levels to use machine learning technology.
- It provides visualization tools and wizards.
- It is based on the same proven, highly scalable, ML technology used for years by Amazon’s internal data scientist community.