- The AWS Developer Tools is a set of services designed to enable developers and IT operations professionals practicing DevOps to rapidly and safely deliver software.
- These services help to securely store and version control application’s source code and automatically build, test, and deploy application to AWS or on-premises environment.
- It is a cloud based service for creating, managing and working with software development projects on AWS.
- An AWS code star project creates and integrates AWS services for your project development toolchain.
- AWS CodeCommit is a fully managed source control service that makes it easy for companies to host secure and highly scalable private Git repositories.
- It eliminates the need to operate the source control system or worry about scaling its infrastructure.
- It is used to securely store anything from source code to binaries, and it works seamlessly with the existing Git tools.
- AWS CodeBuild is a fully managed build service that compiles source code, runs tests, and produces software packages that are ready to deploy.
- With CodeBuild, there is no need to provision, manage, and scale the build servers.
- It scales continuously and processes multiple builds concurrently.
- AWS CodeDeploy is a service that automates code deployments to any instance, including EC2 instances and instances running on premises.
- It can be used to automate software deployments, eliminating the need for error-prone manual operations.
- AWS CodePipeline is a continuous integration and continuous delivery service for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates.
- It builds, tests, and deploys the code every time there is a code change, based on the release process models.
- This enables rapid and reliable deliver features and updates.
- AWS X-Ray helps developers analyze and debug distributed applications in production or under development, such as those built using a microservices architecture.
- It provides an end-to-end view of requests as they travel through the application, and shows a map of application’s underlying components.
- It can be used to analyze both applications in development and in production.