Elastic Beanstalk Deployment Unit- beanstalk
It is an easy to use service for deploying and scaling web applications and services.
- You can simply upload your code and it automatically handles the deployment from capacity provisioning, load balancing, auto scaling to health monitoring.
- You retain full control over AWS resources powering your application and can access the underlying resources at any time.
- Quickly deploy and manage applications in the AWS cloud without worrying about the infrastructure that runs those applications.
- Reduces management complexity.
- Simply upload application , it automatically handles the details of capacity provisioning, load balancing , scaling and application health monitoring .
- It automatically launches an environment , creates and configures AWS resources need to run your code.
Elements of application that we can control using Elastic Beanstalk
- Select operating system as per requirements.
- Improve application by running in more than one availability zone.
- Enhance application security by enabling HTTPs on load balancing.
- Access built in cloud watch.
- Access log files without logging in application servers.
- Adjust application server settings
- Getting notifications on health checks and other important events.
Elastic Beanstalk – Common Use Cases
- Fast and simple to begin
- Developer productivity
- Impossible to outgrow
- Complete resource control