- AWS manages the ongoing operations and underlying infrastructure needed to reliability run and scale message queues.
- User can eliminate the complexity and administrative overhead associated with managing dedicated message-oriented middleware (MoM) and associated infrastructure.
Simple Queue Service
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) is a fast, reliable, scalable, fully managed message queuing service.
- It makes it simple and cost-effective to decouple the components of a cloud application.
- It includes standard queues with high throughput, and FIFO queues.
Simple Notification Service
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients.
- Amazon SNS makes it simple and cost effective to send push notifications to mobile device users, email recipients or even send messages to other distributed services.
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a cost-effective email service built on the reliable and scalable infrastructure that Amazon.com developed to serve its own customer base.
- It is used to receive messages and deliver them to an Amazon S3 bucket, call the custom code via an AWS Lambda function, or publish notifications to Amazon SNS.