- Migration is an agentless service which makes it easier and faster to migrate data via networks.
- Amazon offers a suite of tools to help you to move data via networks, roads and technology partners.
Application Discovery Service
- It provides multiple ways to set up and run Amazon cloud directory, amazon cognito & microsoft AD with other AWS services.
- AWS Application Discovery Service automatically collects configuration and usage data from servers, storage, and networking equipment to develop a list of applications, how they perform and how they are independent.
- AWS Database Migration Service helps to migrate databases to AWS easily and securely.
- The service supports homogenous migrations as well as heterogeneous migrations between different database platforms.
- It can also be used for continuous data replication with high availability.
- AWS Server Migration Service (SMS) is an agentless service which makes it easier and faster to migrate thousands of on-premises workloads to AWS.
- It allows you to automate, schedule, and track incremental replications of live server volumes, making it easier to coordinate large-scale server migrations.
- AWS Snowball is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of AWS.
- Transferring data with Snowball is simple, fast, secure, and can be as little as one-fifth the cost of high-speed Internet.