- AWS provides a range of services to help you develop mobile apps that can scale to hundreds of millions of users, and reach global audiences.
- With AWS users can get started quickly, ensure high quality by testing on real devices in the cloud, and measure and improve user engagement.
- AWS Mobile Hub provides an integrated console experience that you can use to quickly create and configure powerful mobile app backend features and integrate them into your mobile app.
- Features include:
○App Analytics, App Content Delivery, Cloud Logic
○NoSQL Database , Push Notifications, User Data Storage
○User Sign-in , Connectors , Conversational Bots
- Amazon Cognito is a mobile service that easily add user sign-up and sign-in to mobile and web apps.
- It is used to create great app experiences instead of worrying about building, securing, and scaling a solution to handle user management, authentication, and sync across devices.
- AWS Device Farm is an app testing service that helps to test and interact with Android, iOS, and web apps on many devices at once, or reproduce issues on a device in real time.
- View video, screenshots, logs, and performance data to pinpoint and fix issues before shipping the app.
- Mobile Analytics is used to measure app usage and app revenue.
- By tracking key trends such as new versus returning users, app revenue, user retention, and custom in-app behavior events, user can make data-driven decisions to increase engagement and monetization for the app.
- Amazon Pinpoint makes it easy to run targeted campaigns to drive user engagement in mobile apps.
- It helps to understand user behavior, define which users to target, determine which messages to send, schedule the best time to deliver the messages, and then track the results of the campaign.