Networking & Content Delivery
- Networking products include virtual private cloud network, dedicated connection to the AWS and registering a domain name.
- Content Delivery Network like Cloud Front reduces network latency and increases throughput thus improving the performance of your website by pushing content closer to your users.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) provides a logically isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud where AWS resources can be launched in a virtual network
- There is a complete control over the virtual networking environment.
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 can be used in VPC for secure and easy access to resources and applications.
- Amazon CloudFront is a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content, or other web assets.
- It integrates with other AWS products to give developers an easy way to accelerate content to end users.
- It also works seamlessly with any non-AWS origin server that stores the original, definitive versions of your files.
- AWS Direct Connect makes it easy to establish a dedicated network connection to AWS.
- It helps to establish a dedicated network connection between the network and one of the AWS Direct Connect locations.
- Private connectivity can be established between AWS and data centre, office or co-location environment by using AWS Direct Connect.
- Amazon Route 53 is a highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) web service.
- It provides an extremely reliable and cost effective way to route end users to Internet applications.
- It is fully compliant with IPv6 as well.