To create an AWS account
1.Open https://aws.amazon.com/, and then choose Create an AWS Account.
2.Follow the online instructions.
3.Part of the sign-up procedure involves receiving a phone call and entering a PIN using the phone keypad.
- AWS Compute is model which enables on-demand access to a pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services
- AWS offers multiple compute products allowing you to deploy, run, and scale your applications as virtual servers, containers, or code.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable server instances (called Amazon EC2 instances)
- Instance types comprise varying combinations of CPU, memory, storage, and networking capacity according to the needs of your applications.
EC2 Container Service
- Using containers, everything required to make a piece of software run is packaged into isolated containers.
- Docker is an open-source project that automates the deployment of applications inside software containers.
- ECS allows you to easily run applications on a managed cluster of Amazon EC2 instances.
- Amazon Lightsail is designed to be the easiest way to launch and manage a Virtual Private Server with AWS.
- Lightsail is a lightweight , simplified product offering dramatically simplified console. Lightsail instances are just like regular EC2 instances.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an easy-to-use service for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, & Docker.
- You can simply upload your code, and AWS Elastic Beanstalk automatically handles the deployment, from capacity provisioning, load balancing, and auto scaling to application health monitoring.
- Lambda, you can run code for virtually any type of application or backend service.
- Code can be setup to automatically trigger from other AWS services, or can be called directly from any web or mobile app
- Eg. You can write a image resizing code for Lambda and when you upload image to AWS, it would be automatically resized.
- AWS Batch enables developers, scientists, and engineers to easily and efficiently run hundreds of thousands of batch computing jobs on AWS.
- AWS Batch dynamically provisions the optimal quantity and type of compute resources (e.g., CPU or memory optimized instances) based on the volume and specific resource requirements of the batch jobs submitted.