1. The loglog uses logarithmic scales for both the x and y axes.
2. semilogy uses a linear scale for the x-axis and a logarithmic scale for the y-axis. 3. semilogx uses a logarithmic scale for the x-axis and a linear scale for the y-axis.
1. The bar function draws a bar chart.
2. barh draws a horizontal bar chart.
3. area draws the plot as a continuous curve and fills in under the curve that is created.
4. stem draws a stem plot.
5. For a matrix, the bar and barh functions will group together the values in each row.
6. Note that MATLAB groups together the values in the first row and then in the second row.
7. It cycles through colors to distinguish the bars.
8. The ‘stacked’ option will stack the values.
1. It is a particular type of bar chart that shows the frequency of occurrence of values within a vector.
2. It uses bins to collect values that are in given ranges.
3. hist function is used to create a histogram.
pie function is used to create a pie chart.
1. comet function is used to animate a plot.
2. Movie function can also be used to display recorded movie frames.
3. The frames are captured in a loop using function getframe, and are stored in a matrix.